I. AM. SO. EXCITED.
I’m proud and thrilled to announce that my younger sister, Jennifer, will be joining me here in the Bay Area for two months for a Video Editing Internship at the company I work for.
Now, besides being obviously ecstatic at the fact that I’ll have a family member in town all summer, I am excited about everything she’s going to get to experience from both personal and professional aspects.
On the fun side, I’ve started to compile a list of some places to go and things we can do on the weekends when we’re not at work:
- Eat at my favorite restaurants (some of which include Blackwood, Modern Thai, and Ramen Izakaya Kagura)
- Go to a Giants game (or a few of them)
- Visit Alcatraz (as specifically requested)
- Road trip down to LA (aka Disneyland)
- Drive up north to Mt. Shasta/Whiskeytown Lake
- Go to the Renegade Craft Fair
- Watch a movie in Union Square
- Go to Off the Grid
- Go to Treasure Island Flea Market
What other fun things would you guys suggest? Any fun events that you know about that I should include in our to-do list? Keep in mind that she’s not 21 yet, so bars and things of that nature are out of the question. Please feel free to share your thoughts!